Cheshire Antiques Consultant
1 Gold Rolex Shop Display Exterior Wall Swinging Sign Bond Street Mayfair London
Regular price £1,500.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £1500 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Original Vintage Gold Rolex Logo Ex Shop Display Heavy Swinging Exterior Advertising Sign Old Bond Street Mayfair London.
- Rolex SA is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer based in Geneva, Switzerland. Originally founded as Wilsdorf and Davis by Hans Wilsdorf and Alfred Davis in London, England in 1905, the company registered Rolex as the brand name of its watches in 1908 and became Rolex Watch Co. Ltd. in 1915.
- Very rare and highly sort after.
- Gold colour sign with black lettering.
- Double sided made from thin sheet aluminium over inner board.
- Featuring the classic Rolex logo symbol.
- It came from the Rolex store at old bond street, Mayfair London.
- It is quite heavy 8kg unwrapped weight approx.
- With thick metal swing hanging brackets attached.
- Superb collectors Christmas present.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, marks, scrapes, tears in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
2.5cm Depth thickness