Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Victorian Brass Coal Scuttle Embossed Sunflowers Helmet Dual Lid
Regular price £550.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 1 Fine Rare Antique British Victorian Brass Curved Coal Scuttle Helmet Dual Lid.
- A feature that stands out is the superb embossed detail & having garlands of flowers, sunflowers & leaf scrolls, it is raised on a circular base with a dual curved hinged lid cover, it also has an ebonised wood with brass turned carry handle.
- Such an impressive design & highly sought after.
- Well cast and heavy weighing around 6kg.
- It is so charming and it will look wonderful displayed by your fireplace to store you coal or logs.
- With beautiful old antique original aged patina.
- Circa Victorian era 1880.
- A great gift.
- Provenance from a retiring antiques dealer.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural aged charming old patina.
- Offered in fine old used worn condition.
- With various patina, stains discolouration, also warping to the dual lids and some other parts of the coal scuttle commensurate with usage & old age the inner shovel is missing.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Browse our exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Width widest point (31.5cm)
Length depth (50