Fishing Oil Painting "Rainbow Trout Fish Surfacing By Arthur Roland Knight
This eye-catching sporting "Rainbow Trout Fish Surfacing By Author Roland Knight" oil painting will add a splash of colour to any fishing angling enthusiast's home! With its vibrant colours and realistic style, it's sure to reel in some compliments!
- Oil on paper with a front protective glass cover.
- Title “Rainbow Trout Surfacing About to Catch a jumping little fish just beyond” By A Roland Knight.
- The various different colours, green, blue, greys, black hues are so vibrant which you will love.
- Title Rainbow Trout.
- Set in traditional decorative frame.
- A nice small size with the frame being 33 cm wide and 28 cm high.
- Subject hunting fascinating study of a Rainbow trout fish in a river, surfacing to catch a small little fish who is in mid jump flight. With reeds seen below the water surface, with beautiful views of manly brown and some green rolling hills in the background past the shoreline during summertime.
- Signed by the worldwide much loved artist Arthur Roland Knight.
- Arthur Roland Knight a worldwide familiar listed artist from the United Kingdom. he painted during the 19th one early 20th century's.
- Roland Knight's paintings have sold in many auctions around the world and you can see sold prices that can fetch up to 4,232 USD.
- An exceptional beautiful example of Knight's artworks.
- The rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) is a species of trout native to cold-water tributaries of the Pacific Ocean in Asia and North America. The steelhead (sometimes called steelhead trout) is an anadromous (sea-run) form of the coastal rainbow trout (O. m. irideus) or Columbia River redband trout (O. m. gairdneri) that usually returns to freshwater to spawn after living two to three years in the ocean. Freshwater forms that have been introduced into the Great Lakes and migrate into tributaries to spawn are also called steelhead.
- Adult freshwater stream rainbow trout average between 0.5 and 2.5 kilograms (1 and 5 lb), while lake-dwelling and anadromous forms may reach 9 kg (20 lb). Coloration varies widely based on subspecies, forms, and habitat. Adult fish are distinguished by a broad reddish stripe along the lateral line, from gills to the tail, which is most vivid in breeding males.
- Circa early 20th century.
- Provenance label verso.
- Highly sought after by CEO's, interior designers, museums, art gallerys, antique dealers, famous & private collectors, film tv studio prop shops.
- Ready for immediate home wall display with hanging thread verso.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon subject, quality & significance.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional expert customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The front painting surface is in good order, having some foxing stains in places, the wood frame having some scuffs, wear in places, scratches & stains, some small chips losses in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate
High (28 cm)
Wide (33 cm)
Depth (1.5 cm)