Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Victorian Style Large Tall Leather Chesterfield Sofa 4 Seater Settee Oxblood Red
Regular price £1,250.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £1250
(Please allow extra time up to 1 week for us to arrange delivery as this is large heavy item and let us know if you are able to help the courier unload as he will be on his own.)
(Also check the measurements of all your exterior and interior doors and hallway area that the sofa would be going through so there is enough space for the sofa to get through as if you have to return the sofa by courier this would be very expensive for you, just so you are fully aware. Read the measurements of the sofa below carefully and take into account it will be wrapped in bubblewrap and shrink wrap which will add a further few centimetres.)
(If you can collect the sofa yourself and pay cash on collection we can offer you a better deal please send us a message)
- Treat Yourself This Christmas With A Wonderful 1 Large Tall Traditional Quality In The Victorian Style Handmade Vintage Leather Chesterfield Sofa 4 Seater Settee Oxblood Red.
- Finest quality made of real genuine best leather.
- It is rather fine sofa and can seat up to 4 people as its big being at 7 feet and 9 inches in total length.
- Standing on 4 rather tall high elegant mahogany & brass turned legs with brass wheels, they do unscrew for ease of shipping.
- Ideal to suit your interior design theme for your home living room, conservatory, study area, also superb for commercial offices business premises, pubs, hotels, restaurants, cafes air b&b, lobby, reception waiting area.
- Featuring lovely classic brass studded detail.
- With impressive shaped armrests and having a low backrest.
- In the most in demand stylish colour oxblood red.
- Built from out of a fine heavy wooden frame.
- Structurally sound.
- Be environmentally friendly and think of your carbon footprint don't buy unsustainable new furniture instead help the world by buying used.
- A beautiful new hessian lining has been fitted underneath to the base & a new black lining fitted under the seat cushions.
- Fire safety compliance label underneath.
- Please note that only 3 of the 5 Union jack cushions are included with the full asking price only.
- Most comfortable to sit & relax in.
- Circa late 20th century, original vintage late 1980's around 30 years old.
- No manufacturer makers label unbranded.
- Ideally suitable for taller people over 6ft in height as the seat height from the floor is higher then a normal sized sofa as the seat is 23 inches, 43 cm off the floor
- You can take the legs off to make the sofa height normal size for smaller people as the sofa legs are 17cm high.
- Condition report.
- Offered in rather fine charming used condition.
- Ideal if you love the well worn loved look.
- Having some imperfections commensurate with being handmade.
- Having various noticeable scuffs, leather cracking, wear, stains, scratches & some tears in places commensurate with usage & age and 2 small leather repairs have been made, 1 to the back and 1 to the lower corner side..
- International worldwide shipping is available & we can send by van courier around Europe at reasonable cost please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
36" High (91cm)
36" Wide depth (91cm)
23" Seat height from the floor (58cm)
22" Sitting depth (56cm)
93" Length (236cm)
70 Total sitting area length (178cm)