Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Art Deco Vintage Original Cold Painted Bronze Lady Female Sculpture
Normaler Preis £1,000.00
Buy Now £1000 Free UK Mainland Delivery
- 1 Rare French 1930's Art Deco Vintage Original Cold Painted Bronze Lady Female Display Sculpture.
- Such glamorous stunningly beautiful with stockings and wearing high heel shoes.
- We particularly adore the laying pose that the lady has, laying across with 1 leg fully extended.
- It has been cast in such magnificent exceptional detail and the paintwork is of the highest quality.
- A good size being 60cm in length.
- Having such a beautiful finish and fine natural aged old patina.
- These piece is extremely rare.
- Ever so sought after by collectors, also tv film studio theatre props shops.
- Circa early 20th century 1930's.
- The unwrapped weight as follows weighs just over 5kg.
- Unsigned maker unknown
- Made from cast bronze.
- Origin from France.
- Provenance bought from a reputable auction in Oxfordshire.
- A superb collectors display item investment.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn condition.
- Having various charming noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains, and some minor chips, marks in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other available collections in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
10.82" High (27.5cm)
8.26" Wide (21cm)
23.62" Length (60cm)