Pair Art Nouveau French Gilt Bronze 5 Branch Candelabra's
- Pair Of Rare Antique Art Nouveau French Gilt Bronze Ormolu 5 Branch Candelabra's Floral Flower Leaf Decorations With Ivory White Wax Candles.
- Standing on unusual small recumbent animal legs.
- Having 5 branches each.
- Made from bronze with a gilt ormolu finish, Featuring such beautiful flower and leaf foliage decorations.
- They would add superb lighting to your dinner table.
- A great conversation piece for your guests over supper.
- Circa late 19th century 1890's.
- Origin from a church in France.
- They come with 10 ivory white wax candles.
- Condition report.
- Having natural aged patina.
- Offered in fine old charming used well worn condition.
- Having various noticeable staining, scuffs, scratches, rust verdigris wear marks, wax in places commensurate with usage & age.
- Some of the candle bobèche tops which is a cup or ring at the top of a candlestick, used to catch melted wax running down the side of the candle are missing, though you can still fit candles in them, you will need to add some slithers of wax into some of the bases so the candles fit correctly.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting intriguing collections available in our shop gallery.
18.11" Height without candles (46cm)
Size of each wax candle is 24 cm high and 2cm wide