Pair Victorian Oil Paintings "Cockle Pickers" On The Shoreline
Buy Now £1500
- Pair Small Victorian Oil Paintings "Cockle Pickers" Female Figures Gathering Food From The Shore Line.
- Indistinctly signed by the artist.
- Oil on board.
- Subject female figures carrying baskets, cockle picking gathering food from the shoreline.
- Circa Late 19th century Victorian era.
- Set in later gilt frames.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used conditon.
- Having noticeable craquelure in places to both painting surfaces also some chips, various wear, scuffs to the frames and the frame joints are seperating in the corners commensurate with usage & age.
- Provenance bought from a fine art antiques & home auction sale.
- With hanging threads verso ready for immediate home display.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
High 12" (30.5cm)
Wide 7.67" (19.25cm)
Depth thickness of frame 0.78" (2cm)