Pair Elizabethan Tudor Style English Lead Rose Rosette Plaques
- Pair Beautiful Elizabethan Tudor Style Small Architectural English Lead Rose Rosette Plaques.
- In the highly sought after antique Elizabethan Tudor style.
- Featuring decorative rose pattern in raised low relief
- Handmade from lead.
- Circa early 20th century.
- Origin from England.
- So sought after and desired.
- You can nail them or cement them into your exterior wall as a rather interesting feature.
- Provenance bought from a private seller.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition.
- Having charming patina wear, stains, scuffs in places commensurate with old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery.
Length depth thickness (1.5cm)