20th Century Oil Painting Wales Menai Bridge Church Straits Snowdonia Mountains
Buy Now £495 Free UK Mainland Delivery
- 1 Fine Original Art Vintage Impressionist 20th Century Oil Painting Wales Menai Bridge Straits Snowdonia Mountains Landscape
- Subject landscape impressionist view of the Welsh Menai Bridge Church Straits with the Snowdonia mountains in the backrgound.
- Such an iconic famous landmark scene in Wales.
- Signed by an unknown but talented British artist G A Lloyd.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Oil on board painting.
- The controlled brushwork is of the rather nice quality with use of the pallet knife to build surface textures.
- Set in a white painted wood frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Such an intriguing pleasing scene to the eye.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- A superb investment collectors item.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some wear, foxing staining, craquelure to the painting surface in places.
- With some noticeable scuffs, wear to the frame in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of the frame approximate
15.74" High (40cm)
28.74" Width (73cm)
1" Length depth thickness of frame (2.5cm)