Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Antique Georgian Brass Bird Eagle Door Knocker
BUY NOW £450
- 1 Rare Architectural Antique Georgian Brass Early 19th Century Bird Eagle Door Knocker.
- A feature that stands out are the outstretched wings of the eagle which is so impressive.
- A most rare ornate sought after collectible.
- It is made from solid brass.
- Approximate unwrapped weight just under 1kg.
- With beautiful old antique original aged patina.
- Circa early 19th century Georgian era.
- Provenance it was bought from out of an old Town Hall antiques centre in Yorkshire
- Having 2 fixing holes on the back so you can fit it to your door you will need to get the screws or nails as they are not included.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural aged charming old patina.
- Offered in fine old used worn condition.
- With various weathering stains discolouration commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Width widest point wing to wing (10cm)
Length depth (4.5cm)
Share this Product