Beautiful Lomonosov Mink Animal Carrying Stealing Egg Figurine
- 1 Beautiful Small Lomonosov USSR Small Mink Animal Carrying Stealing Egg Figurine.
- Subject cunning mink which has just stoken an egg and is carrying it in its mouth.
- Superbly detail.
- The Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory was founded in St. Petersburg in 1744 under the decree of Peter the Great's daughter. Empress Elizabeth. It was the first porcelain company in Russia and the third in all of Europe Europe.
- This is where the talented Russian scientist Dmitry Vinogradov (1720-1758) discovered the secret of making "white gold." He was the first in the history of ceramics was a scientific description of porcelain production, which is close to the latest concepts of ceramic chemistry.
- Made from porcelain.
- Stamped underneath by the maker Lomonosov.
- Origin from the old USSR now Russia.
- Provenance purchased from out of a private collection.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Superb for an animal collector
- Ideal for a tv studio theatre production company props shop.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used condition no chips and no cracking.
- Having some minor stains in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate