Pair 19th Century Victorian Brass Fire Dogs Reeded Andirons
- Pair Fine Antique 19th Century Victorian Brass Fire Dogs Reeded Andirons Finials With Paw Feet.
- Very unusual and a feature that stand out and you will love are the reeded paw feet & finials.
- Beautifully handmade.
- Heavy quality just over 2kg each combined weight just over 4kg approximate weight.
- Made from brass.
- With beautiful aged patina.
- It would make a fabulous gift.
- Provenance bought from our of a fine antiques auction interiors sale in Worcestershire.
- Circa late 19th century late Victorian era.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old used condition with scuffs scratches commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
13.38" High (34cm)
7.08" Width (18cm)
8.26 Length depth (21cm)