Sporting Equine Art English Oil Painting Horse & Jockeys Jumping Fence Racing
Buy Now £1200
- 1 Fine Sporting Equine English Decorative Art Oil Painting Horse & Jockeys Jumping Fence Racing.
- Oil on canvas.
- Subject traditional English sporting horse racing scene jumping low hedge fence with the blue and white jockey on the black horse to the right leading at the front. Red flag shown to the far left.
- With views of sparse trees in the background also with figures of a policeman with a girl standing by him seen on the left side.
- Circa Late 20th century dated verso.
- Verso Title "Muckelston Races March 1977"
- Set in original ornate traditional gilt frame.
- Indistinctly signed by the English artist David Barnes.
- The colours are so vibrant.
- Incredible conversation piece for your guests.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home wall display
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The front painting canvas surface is in overall excellent order apart from a small indentation area were the inner frame edge has pushed into the canvas near top left corner. Various foxing on the back. The gilt frame has scuffs, small chips & wear in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate