Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Cold Painted Bronze Male Ram Horn Sheep Animal By Franz Bergman
Buy Now £500
- 1 Small Miniature Vintage Early 20th century Original Franz Bergman Cold Painted Bronze Of A Male Ram Horn Sheep Animal.
- Stamped with a Foundry seal "B" in an urn-shaped cartouche.
- We particularly adore the horns.
- Franz Xaver Bergman was born July 27th 1861 and died 1936 was the owner of a Viennese foundry.
- Who produced numerous patinated and cold-painted bronze Oriental, erotic and animal figures, the latter often humanized or whimsical, humorous objects d'art.
- Bergman was noted and celebrated for his great attention to detail and colourful vibrant works.
- Famous Austrian Viennese cold-painted bronze artist. He signed his artworks with either a letter 'B' in an urn-shaped cartouche.
- It is cast in exceptional detail and the paintwork is also of an absolutely magnificent quality.
- The piece has a beautiful hand painted finish with old patina.
- Ever so sought after by collectors, also tv film studio theatre props shops.
- Circa early 20th century.
- It weighs around 200 grams unwrapped weight.
- Origin from Austria.
- Provenance bought from out of a private museum collection.
- A superb investment.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various charming small noticeable patina wear, scuffs, scratches, marks wear in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
1.97" High (5cm)
3.14" Length depth (8cm)
1.57" Width (4cm)
Share this Product