Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Large 20th Century Signed Chinese Embroidered Needlepoint Silkwork Tapestry
BUY NOW £1500 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine Large Vintage Original Gilt Framed Signed Chinese EmbroideredNeedlepoint Silkwork Tapestry.
- Depicting such beautiful mountain scenes at the top, with fishing boats that lead to steps by the shoreline.
- You can see a beautiful arched bridge crossing & a Chinese red party flag by some grain store huts with trees & also figures in the background.
- The colours are exceptional.
- Such fine craftsmanship & a most fascinating scene to look at & enjoy.
- Made from silk cotton ground needlepoint set on board tapestry.
- Signed by the Chinese artist.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Set in a fine gilt fibreglass frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- A most pleasing delightful vibrant scene so happy the colours are so bold so eye catching.
- Provenance bought from a large stately home tapestry collection.
- A superb collectors item.
- We only select based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The surface is in overall good order, with some loose stitches & minor foxing & loss in places, with some scuffs, wear & small chips to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
39.76" High (101cm)
27.16 Wide (69cm)
0.59" Thickness depth of frame (1.5cm)
Share this Product