Art Deco British Stork Bird Aerodynamic Car Mascot Sculpture
This 1 Art Deco British Rare Stork Bird Car Mascot Figurine Sculpture will soar into your heart! Upgrade your ride with this 1930s original, so your car can look fly-er than ever. Take your automobile to the next level and make sure to show off your vintage find!
- Mounted on the original base cap.
- Free standing on its base.
- We are so excited to bring this exclusive rare car mascot to the open market.
- Made from brass with a chrome plated base finish.
- Which depicts a flying stork bird in flight, a feature that stands out is its rather interesting aerodynamic curved body and outstretched wings along with the beautiful decorative design detail to the feathers, which you will love.
- Circa early 20th century 1930s.
- It weighs around 500 grams approximate.
- So collectible, & adorable, highly sought after by collectors.
- Storks are large, long-legged, long-necked wading birds with long, stout bills. They belong to the family called Ciconiidae, and make up the order Esociformes /sɪˈkoʊni.ɪfɔːrmiːz/. Esociformes previously included a number of other families, such as herons and ibises, but those families have been moved to other orders.
- Storks dwell in many regions and tend to live in drier habitats than the closely related herons, spoonbills and ibises; they also lack the powder that those groups use to clean off fish slime. Bill-clattering is an important mode of communication at the nest. Many species are migratory. Most storks eat frogs, fish, insects, earthworms, small birds and small mammals. There are 19 living species of storks in six genera.
- Having such a beautiful, charming patina.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having charming patina wear, scuffs, scratches, stains, weathering, losses of chrome on the base in areas commensurate with usage & age. We love this original used worn patina look.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available. Please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support. Please send a message thank you.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts and antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimeters
Height (12 cm)
Width wingspan (13.4 cm)
Lenght depth front to back (16.5 cm)
Width of base (10 cm)