Art Deco Scottish Amber Agate Hallmarked Sterling Silver Brooch
This Art Deco Scottish Amber Agate Hallmarked Sterling Silver Brooch is a stylish and timeless piece of jewelry crafted from sterling silver with an elegance and sophistication that will never go out of style. Its polished agate and amber stones are set in a distinctive hallmarked sterling silver design and are sure to add a touch of luxury to any outfit.
- Hallmarks on the back for Sterling silver.
- The border having curved half moon shaped agates of different color varieties in green shades and maroon.
- A feature that really stands out is the brilliant amber color of the large central agate stone which has been beautifully cut, set in a geometric pattern shaped Sterling silver base.
- So collectible & highly sought after also a great present.
- Provenance bought from a fine auction in the Shires.
- Total weight 6.20 grams.
- A most beautiful, highly decorative item.
- Circa early 20th century, Art Deco era.
- Handmade in Scotland.
- Condition report.
- With working pin on the back.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some imperfections commensurate with being handmade and tarnish wear also scratch marks.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available, please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only, for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional, professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres