Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Art Nouveau Cast Iron & Enamel Maiden Lady Jewellery Small Tray Sculpture
BUY NOW £250
- 1 Original Antique Art Nouveau Cast Iron & Enamel Elegant Lady Maiden Small Jewellery Tray Sculpture.
- Heavy quality made by Pemco Baltimore in USA.
- For keeping your fine jewellery rings trinkets in.
- Beautifully handmade from cast iron with enamel finish on top.
- A bonnet wearing Maiden holding out her skirt in a powerful elegant pose.
- Having rather beautiful ornate detail.
- This piece is so highly sought after by collectors especially as most of the enamel is mainly intact on this.
- Circa early 20th century 1900s.
- Condition report
- Offered in fine used original condition.
- Having some wear scratch marks and minor enamel loss in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
1" High (2.5cm)
6" Wide (15cm)
7" Length (18cm)