Cheshire Antiques Consultant
19th Century French Bronze Napoleon Bonaparte Sculpture Signed O Ruppony
Precio habitual $1,418.00
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
- Look no further for a piece of 19th century French history to add to your collection. This exceptional bronze sculpture of Napoleon Bonaparte, signed by O' Ruppony, is the perfect addition to grace any home. Let this piece tell its story, and become part of yours.
- A most ornate desirable decorative cast bronze statue of Napoleon in full military dress set on a tall elegant marble base.
- He is wearing his famous hat and open collar, he is wearing his wartime medals pinned to his waistcoat, with an eagle which has its wings spread out that soars above a bayonet to the base.
- Made in France.
- Signed by the sculptor verso O Ruppony.
- It is heavy, just under 10kg approximately unwrapped weight.
- Circa 19th century.
- Provenance bought from an antiques center in Yorkshire.
- A fantastic collectors gift.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some minor imperfections with being cast made.
- Some charming noticeable patina scuffs, dust, scratches, stains and wear commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available. Please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support. Please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts and antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimeters
Width of base (17cm)
Length depth of base (16cm)