French 19th Century Gilt Bronze Eagle Bird Letter Seal Stamp Sculpture
Send messages with style and a golden touch! Add a little 19th Century flair to your letters with this one majestic gilt bronze eagle seal. Give your stationary an opulent air with this sophisticated bird stamp sculpture. Fly above the rest and seal your words with class!
- Subject in the ornithology model form of an eagle that is grasping with its claws onto the round base, with its wings raised out and looking to the left.
- To be used to seal letters by applying wax to the underneath.
- With a beautiful cut amber glass underneath which has been inscribed with the initials H.
- The detail to the feathers and claws is exceptional.
- Nice relative small size standing 10.5 cm high.
- Visual beauty such fine craftsmanship, you can feel the flowing movement from texture of this model design.
- So cute and collectible highly sought after by collectors.
- Very finely modelled and beautifully cast.
- Made from cast bronze.
- Origin from France.
- Circa late 19th century.
- Victorian style.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used patina with some scuffs scratches, gilt losses commensurate with usage & age wear condition.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thank you.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres
Height (10.5 cm)
Width (4 cm)
Depth of base (5 cm)