Cheshire Antiques Consultant
19th Century French Napoleon III Antique Jewellery Casket Box Copper Plaque ES Jassoy
Precio habitual £395.00
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
BUY NOW £395
- 1 Fine 19th Century French Napoleon III Old Antique Late Victorian Small Ladies Jewellery Casket Box With Copper Engraved Plaque On The Top Of Children Riding A Wheel Barrow.
- Also rococo acanthus leaves carved detail to the front with lock. Very ornate with decorative metal carry handles.
- Metal engraved acanthus leaf borders.
- The box is made from mahogany circa 1870.
- Origin from France.
- Makers stamp underneath ES Jassoy.
- Finest craftsmanship.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn condition.
- It will have various wear, stains, scratch, scuff marks and some chips commensurate with usage & old age.
- Glue repairs have been made to one of the inside wall wooden panels, there is no key, though it still opens and closes the top.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
5.25" High (13cm)
6.5" Wide (17cm)
8.75" Length (22cm)