Cubism Oil Painting Stenungsund Swedish Coastal Beach Karl Axel Gadd 1910-1997
Buy Now £1325 Free UK Mainland Delivery
- 1 Fine Original Cubism Art Mid 20th Century Oil Painting Stenungsund Swedish Coastal Beach Seascape.
- Subject cubist view of Stenungsund in Swedish Coastal beach seascape.
- Signed by the famous listed Swedish artist Karl Axel Gadd (1910-1997).
- He was born in Hunnebostrand & studied at the Slojdforening School and at Valand in Gothenburg as wel as in other parts of Europe. Gadd's artworks are primarily found in Scandinavia & Europe.
- Circa mid 20th century.
- Origin from Sweden.
- Oil on canvas.
- Set in a fine original gilt frame.
- A feature that really stands out is how the artist has captured the scene using his cubism style of painting with the way he has split the painting up into sections from top to bottom.
- Highly sought after.
- Provenance bought from Tennants Auctioneers inthe antiques & interiors sale, lot 1103 on 6th November 2020.
- Ready to display immediately on your home wall area.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide our clients with friendly professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- With various noticeable scuffs, wear, chips, also some paint touch ups to the to the frame in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of the frame approximate
15.94" High (40.5cm)
19.09" Width (48.5cm)
1.77" Depth thickness (4.5cm)