English 19th Century Sheep Animal Cast Iron Door Stop
Sent straight from the 19th century, this one English sheep-shaped cast iron door stop will help keep doors open with rustic charm. A great gift for animal-lovers, this adorable door stop is sure to be a conversation starter! (Nobody will be able to resist its 'baa-rmy' appeal!)
- A feature that really stands out is the charming well rusted look that the sheep has, he is positioned looking towards the right
- Weighing just over 1kg unwrapped weight.
- Beautifully hand cast made.
- Made from cast iron.
- So suitable to keep your internal door open.
- With beautiful patina.
- It would make a fabulous collectors gift.
- Circa 19th century.
- Condition report.
- Having beautiful natural charming aged patina.
- Offered in fine old used well worn rusted condition with various scuffs scratches, stains & wear marks commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our intriguing other collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Length depth at base (5cm)