19th Century Small French Empire Stag Sculpture Signed Dargaud
Is there any better way to add an elegant yet quirky touch to your decor than with this 19th Century Small French Empire Stag Sculpture Signed Dargaud? With intricate details and classic French style, this regal sculpture is sure to amaze and delight. Who doesn't love a few fun accents after all? Go on, add a touch of 19th century charm to your space!
- Well cast brass set on a decorative hand painted wood plinth base.
- Signed on the base by the French maker Dargaud.
- Paul-Joseph-Victor-Dargaud was a French artist & sculptor 1833 to 1933.
- So collectible & highly sought after.
- A great conversation piece for your guests.
- Circa late 19th century
- Origin from France.
- Condition report.
- Having natural aged patina.
- Offered in fine old charming used condition.
- Having a chip loss to part of one of the antlers at the top with general wear marks, scratches in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting Fine Arts antiques & collectibles available in our gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres
Length depth of base (17cm)
Width of base (8.25cm)