Tranquil 20th Century Oil Painting Windsor Castle From The Thames
1 Decorative Art 20th Century Landscape Oil Painting Historic Royal Residence Windsor Castle From The Thames.
Witness & discover a world of serenity tranquil beauty of Windsor Castle from the Thames with this graceful 20th century oil painting. With its elegant brushstrokes, this painting will add instant warmth and character to your space. Revel in the peacefulness of this moving work of art, dare to dream!
Oil on board landscape.
- Co collectible.
- Signed by the English artist H A Johnson.
- Subject Windsor castle from the Thames. Your focus is first drawn to the tourist passenger boat cruising along the Thames river in calm waters. Above imposing views of the Royal castle with trees on either side.
- Circa late 20th century dated 1977.
- Beautiful controlled brushwork.
- Set in a nice gilt wooden frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- So pleasing & relaxing scene to the eye.
- A superb collectors item.
- Windsor castle is a royal residence in the English county of Berkshire. It is notable for its long association with the English and later British royal family and for its architecture.
- The original castle was built in the 11th century after the Norman invasion of England by William the Conqueror.
- Since the time of Henry 1st, it has been used by the reigning monarch and is the longest-occupied palace in Europe.
- We only select and sell our paintings based on quality & significance.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various foxing stains to the painting surface in places commensurate with usage & age.
- With scuffs and some minor chips to the frame.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery.