1950's Enamel Road Sign Borough of St Marylebone Old Quebec Street W1
Take a journey back in time with this mid-century Enamel London Wall Road Sign! Featuring the Borough of St Marylebone's Old Quebec Street W1, this nostalgic sign is a perfect addition to any home and a great reminder of the city's historic charm. Embark on your adventure today!
- Made from enamel on metal.
- You will really love this sign.
- In red & black lettering on white ground.
- A nice display size being 86 cm in width and 46.5 cm high.
- It weighs jist over 5kg.
- Originally from the known London street Old Quebec Street W1.
- So collectible highly sought after by London sign collectors.
- Provenance bought from a fine auction label verso.
- Superb for a TV Film studio, theatre, stage, advert props shop.
- For use display indoors or outdoors.
- It has holes for you to screw onto your wall.
- No screws are included.
- Circa mid 20th century 1955.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine old charming used well worn condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, scratches, scuffs, stains, warping, enamel losses, commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Checkout our other exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres
High (46.5 cm)
Width (86 cm)
Depth thickness (0.6 cm)