English Victorian Curved Carved Stool Window Seat Hunting Dog Head Finials
Complete your Victorian-era look with this one show-stopping stool seat! This eye-catching piece has it all - a curved x frame, hunting dog head finials, and a classic style that's been given a modern twist. Prepare to be bowled over by the English Victorian Curved Carved Stool Window Seat Hunting Dog Head Finials!
- In the Jacobean style.
- Magnificently hand carved from out of solid walnut, you will really love the curved shape of the X frame design of this fabulous home interior furniture piece.
- A feature that stand are the 4 raised ends which have hunting dog heads on each.
- Having a comfortable padded upholstered seat in woven tapestry style fabric which has images of flowers & leaves also with fine a fine brass studded finish.
- Standing on thick impressive large paw feet above with such sumptuous acanthus leaf carving on the legs.
- The legs are joined with turned and carved stretchers which gives extra supporting strength.
- The colour patina of the wood is exceptional and is has been given a waxed finish in our showroom.
- Circa late 19th century.
- Its stable and so comfortable to sit and relax in.
- Perfect impressive seating for your home living room area or business reception office showroom study needs.
- Provenance bought from an antiques dealer.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some minor scratches, chips general wear also a repair to the frame commensurate with usage & old age with some staining to the fabric lining underneath.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery.
Height to top of the dogs head highest point (67cm)
Width widest point between legs (41cm)
Length depth from front head to back head (83.5cm)
Seat height from floor (52cm)
Sitting area length (42cm)
Sitting area Width (40cm"