Equine Horses Gilt Bronze Plaque Coat Of Arms The Stables Since 1854
Add a touch of horse power to your home with this one Equine Horses Gilt Bronze Plaque Coat of Arms! From The Stables since 1854, this fascinating piece offers an intriguing look at an age-old symbol of class and prestige. Show off your love of horses - and history - with this gee gee gem. Saddle up!
- Features that stand out are the beautiful horses that are chained and positioned on either flank, with a crown on top which has a pictorial of a bird. In the centre the 3 lions, with a further crown above. At the bottom is the inscription The Stables Since 1854.
- In the Victorian style.
- Made from cast bronze & beautifully hand painted.
- The casting detail is exceptional, you will love the vibrant colours gold, blue & white.
- The Stables area has existed in Camden since 1854 and used to be the main London stopover for horses to rejuvenate. Now it is home to over 700 stalls and shops, making it Camden's biggest and most eclectic market.
- It is 28 cm high a nice size that can easily be displayed & suit an interior home design theme.
- The detail is exceptional.
- It weights around 2kg.
- So unusual and highly sought after by equine collectors.
- The horse in heraldry, it is also a symbol of speed, intellect and virility.
- Provenance bought from an architectural dealer.
- Superb for a TV Film studio, theatre, stage, advert props shop.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming used worn condition.
- Having noticeable wear, verdigris stains & paint loss in places commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres are approximate