Cheshire Antiques Consultant
19th Century French Bronze Napoleon Bonaparte Sculpture Signed O Ruppony
Prezzo di listino $1,415.00
Spese di spedizione calcolate al momento del pagamento.
- Look no further for a piece of 19th century French history to add to your collection. This exceptional bronze sculpture of Napoleon Bonaparte, signed by O Ruppony, is the perfect addition to grace any home. Let this piece tell its story, and become part of yours.
- A most ornate desirable decorative cast bronze statue of Napoleon in full military dress set on a tall elegant marble base.
- He is wearing his famous hat and open collar he is wearing his wartime medals pinned to his waistcoat, with an eagle which has its wings spread out that soars above a bayonet to the base.
- Made in France.
- Signed by the sculptor verso O Ruppony.
- It is heavy just under 10kg approximate unwrapped weight.
- Circa 19th century.
- Provenance bought from an antiques centre in Yorkshire.
- A fantastic collectors gift.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some minor imperfections with being cast made.
- Some charming noticeable patina scuffs, dust, scratches, stains and wear commensurate with usage & age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting Fine Arts, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres
Width of base (17cm)
Length depth of base (16cm)