Victorian British Stained Leaded & Cut Glass Ceiling Hanging Light Cover Lantern
This 1 stunning Victorian British Stained Leaded and Cut Glass Ceiling Hanging Light Cover Lantern adds an air of sophistication to any setting with its intricate stained glasswork and classic design. Crafted with an eye for detail, this light cover is sure to make an elegant statement in your home.
- You will love the square design shape and seeing the multi coloured green, amber & clear glass with some golden and maroon etched highlights with a crenellated repoussé brass upper collar with a hanging chain within each corner. Above glazed sides which is centred by a clear transparent geometric star cut pattern on each of the 4 sides with bevelled roundels.
- In the most sought after beautiful original Victorian design.
- A good size being 33.3 cm high and 22.5 cm wide.
- Handmade origin from England.
- Made from glass, lead & brass.
- A great interior focal ceiling point for your home living room or hall way entrance area.
- Circa last quarter of the 19th century Victorian era.
- Provenance from a fine high end auction label attached.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- You will need to get it wired & checked by an electrician to get it working.
- No lightbulb.
- Having various noticeable patina wear stains, scratches, dust in places also 2 small cracks on a couple of the glass coloured panes also warping of the leaded panes also some corner separation which may need to be soldered to secure commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other Fine Art, antiques & collectibles available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
High (33.3 cm)
Length depth of base (22.5 cm)
Width of base (22.5 cm)