Cheshire Antiques Consultant
English School 20th Century Oil Painting Black Dog Labrador Retriever After John Murray Thomson
BUY NOW £1985
- 1 Fine English School 20th Century Artwork Oil Painting Black Labrador Retriever Dog Portrait After John Murray Thomson.
- Gilt Frame Signed.
- In the style of after John Murray Thomson.
- Indistinctly signed by British artist in the bottom corner.
- John Murray Thomson was a famous Scottish painter born in 1885 and died in 1974 who was born in 1885 RSA RSW.
- Set in a gilt wood frame.
- Superb portrait study depiction of a very popular favourite breed of dog beautiful Labrador retriever animal subject.
- This painting is of very high quality an accomplished artist.
- Oil on board.
- Very pleasing to the eye.
- A great collectors wall display investment item.
- Circa mid 20th century, 1950's.
- We only buy paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We offer exceptional customer service .
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable stains, scuffs and wear also minor chips to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available see our online shop gallery, we can offer you discount if you order 2 or more items happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
22" High (56cm)
18.25" Wide (46cm)