Interesting 19th Century Chinese Kuang-Hsu Guangxu Gilt Bronze Emperor – Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Interesting 19th Century Chinese Kuang-Hsu Guangxu Gilt Bronze Emperor's Teapot
BUY NOW £950
- 1 Rare Museum Interest Collectible Original Antique Late 19th Century Chinese Kuang-Hsu Guangxu Gilt Bronze Slim Emporer's Teapot.
- Of a slim form having shaped handle and spout with a beautiful guardian Foo Fu dog finial cover lid.
- The Guangxu Emperor, personal name Zaitian, was the 11th Emperor of the Qing dynasty, and the ninth Qing emperor to rule over China proper.
- His reign lasted from 1875 to 1908, but in practice he ruled, without Empress Dowager Cixi's influence, only from 1889 to 1898. Handmade from cast bronze with a gilt finish.
- Circa late 19th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming old used condition.
- Having various noticeable charming wear patina, scuffs, scratches commensurate with usage & age.
- The carry handle has become loose.
- The first picture as shown has been taken with flash photography the other pictures show a true colour.
- This is a superb highly sought after
- So collectible private collectors interior designer interest.
- International shipping worldwide is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approx
Width at widest point (8cm)
Width of the base (6cm)