Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Antique 19th Century Fine Art Oil Painting Poultry Hen After Claude Guilleminet
BUY NOW £1960
- 1 Small Fine Victorian Oil Painting Artwork Study Of Poultry Cockerel & Hen Birds After Claude Guilleminet.
- In the style of similar to after Claude Guilleminet (French, 1821-1860).
- Unsigned by an English School artist
- Set in a gilt frame.
- Subject a very fine study of poultry.
- It is very unusual as the cockerels feet are not seen as they are buried in the straw.
- Oil on board.
- Provenance bought from a private seller.
- Very fine brushstroke control which really brings the poultry to life, its like you can feel the feathers.
- Set in a decorative gilt plaster wood frame.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Circa during late 19th century 1890s.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various some very minor paint loss & scuffs to the painting surface in places.
- The frame has come cracking, scuffs in places and some very minor chips.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer exceptional professional customer service.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of the frame approximate
High 10.25" (26cm)
Width 12" (30cm)