Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Antique Regency 19th Century Circa 1820 Irish Campaign Side Table With Drawer
Buy Now £1550
- 1 Small Fine 19th Century Antique Period Regency Circa 1820 Irish Campaign Side Table With Drawer.
- Having brass claw feet & centre pillar turned & standing in 4 sabre legs.
- Faded mahogany colour.
- With a large central drawer that pulls out.
- Cuban mahogany with wood veneers & turn handles pine lined drawer.
- Rare piece sought after by collectors & museums, & tv film theatre props shops.
- In 1 section and it does not come apart.
- Circa early 19th century 1820.
- Purchased from out of a private stately home in Shropshire.
- This is a similar type of table that the Duke of Wellington may of used on campaigns.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used worn condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, discolouration, scratches, scuffs, veneer cracking, small veneer pieces missing stains marks, wood splitting also historic woodworm in the base commensurate with usage and age.
- Glue & nail repairs have been made in places.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our exciting other available listings in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you multi buy discount.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
26" High (66.5cm)
26.18" Width (79cm)
17.71" Depth (45cm)