Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Large English Portrait Of Aristocratic Tudor Lady Wearing Fine Elizabethan Dress
BUY NOW £2500 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Large English School 20th Century Oil Painting Portrait Of A Noble Aristocratic Tudor Lady In Elizabethan Dress.
- In the superb 16th century style.
- Subject a fine portrait of a Beautiful Young Noble Aristocratic Tudor Lady wearing Elizabethan Court Dress.
- Having such beautiful intricate detail to the dress lacework, jewellery & to the ladys face and hands.
- Circa late 20th century.
- Set in a fine gilt frame.
- Oil on board.
- We only select & sell paintings based upon quality & significance.
- We understand your purchase is for your home or as an investment.
- We provide friendly professional customer service.
- Provenance exclusively bought from a reputable fine art antique & collectors sale auction.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having noticeable craquelure, paint shrinkage to the painting surface in places.
- Frame has some various noticeable scuffs, scratches wear & minor chips also some repairs commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of the frame approximate
43.30" High (110cm)
30.31" Width (77cm)
1.18" Depth thickness of the frame (3cm