Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Fine 20th Century Oil Painting Children Rowing River Wensum Pulls Ferry Norwich
BUY NOW £300
- 1 Fine Art Oil Painting Children Rowing River Wensum Pulls Ferry Norwich Historic Landmark Signed Framed.
- Original work of art set in a gilt frame.
- Subject vibrant historic landmark beautiful river scene landscape scene
- This painting is of very high quality by an accomplished artist.
- Wonderful exceptional quality.
- Pulls Ferry is located on the River Wensum and is one of the most famous landmarks in Norwich, Norfolk.
- It is a flint building and was once a 15th-century Watergate.
- It was the route for the stone used to build Norwich Cathedral.
- The stone came from France up the rivers Yare and Wensum.
- A canal, specifically built by the monks, used to run under the arch, where the Normans ferried the stone and building materials to be unloaded on the spot.
- The building is named after John Pull, who ran the ferry across the Wensum from 1796 to 1841.
- Signed by a fine English school artist B.E.DALE.
- Oil on board.
- Bought from an art gallery.
- A great investment item.
- Circa late century 20th dated 1978.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having some scuffs, chips, scratches to the frame.
- With hanging thread brackets on the back you will need to add string to display.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our intriguing other available collections in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approx
22" Wide (56cm)
18" High (46cm)