Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Original Irish Farmer Working In County Cork Field Prized Shire Horses Tapestry
BUY NOW £325 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Original Irish Farmer Working In County Cork Field Prized Shire Horses Tapestry Hand Crafted Embroidered.
- It is a most beautiful hand woven tapestry of a farmer with his prized shire horses working the land.
- Tapestry made from wool.
- With a protective glass front cover.
- Sumptuous detail & colours.
- Set in a fine wooden frame.
- Unsigned artist unknown.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Ready for immediate home display with hanging thread on the back.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
16" High (41cm)
20" Wide (51cm)