Cheshire Antiques Consultant
1 Large Antique Louis XVI French Style Gilt Ormolu Boulle Mantle Clock
Regular price £1,395.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £1395 UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
(Please note for UK Mainland only we will be using our specialist door to door courier who will unwrap the clock for you and set it up in your home, international shipping is available via parcel post with insurance)
- 1 Large Vintage Museum Quality In The Antique Louis XVI French Style Gilt Ormolu Boulle Mantle Clock After Andre Charles Boulle.
- In the style of similar after Andre Charles Boulle.
- Highest quality having a German 8 Day striking movement & pendulum.
- Engraved inside on the back of the movement 151-80, 21 cm-148.
- Heavy fine quality clock unwrapped weight under 5kg.
- Adorned with the finest acanthus & floral gilt bronze ormolu flourishes.
- Roman numeral brass & enamel dial with an ornate protective glass face cover.
- Most impressive clock a statement piece for your home or office. Strikes chimes on the half hour and on the hour.
- In full working functional order.
- The clock case was made in Italy.
- It is an 8 day clock which means you need to wind it once every 8 days approximate.
- To wind it requires only 2 turns of the key, winding hole is located on the face of the clock on the left side.
- Bought from out of a fine home in Lancashire.
- Comes with winding key.
- Set in a boulle veneer rich marquetry cartouche inlaid case.
- Circa late 20th century 1970's.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Condition report.
- Offered in overall fine used fully functional working condition.
- Having some minor noticeable wear, scuffs, scratches, stains in places commensurate with usage & age.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
18.30" High (46.5cm)
9.05" Width at widest point (23cm)
4.72" Length depth of the base at deepest point (12cm)