Cheshire Antiques Consultant
French Louis Revival Style Round Marble Top Side End Table
BUY NOW £950
- 1 Beautiful French Louis Revival style gilt ormolu marble top side end table.
- A feature that you will love are the decorative adorned Sevres style porcelain plaques positioned around the sides.
- Which have fine classic hand painted romantic pictorial scenes.
- In the Louis Revival style.
- Circular round top with a fine heavy deep veined marble insert.
With flourishes of gilt ormolu acanthus leaf garlands with ribbon decorations.
- Circa late 20th century, 1970's.
- The marble top does lift out for ease of shipping.
- Made of hardwood with a veneer finish.
- Standing on 3 elegant tripod reeded legs.
- Superb statement quality piece for your home interior design theme.
- The horse prop as seen in some of the pictures is to included.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Condition report, offered in fine used condition.
- Having some noticeable scratches, wear, stains in places commensurate with usage & age.
- Small repairs been made to couple sections of the ormolu trim with new pins fitted.
- It has the makers mark underneath however it has worn away.
- Checkout our other exciting shop gallery listings available, happy shopping.
- We offer exceptional professional customer service.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
30.5" Height (80cm)
13.25 Width (33.5cm)
36.75" Length of base (37cm)
Share this Product