Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Vintage French Sevres Style Gilt Porcelain Vase Domed Urn Lidded Top
Regular price £399.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £399
- 1 Fine Pretty Vintage 20th Century French Sevres Style Gilt Porcelain Vase Urn Lidded.
- In the French Sevres style.
- Featuring an impressive dome lidded top.
- Handmade with a beautiful pictorial scene of 2 children boys eating fruit grapes & slices of melons.
- A beautiful piece to display in your home.
- Made from porcelain.
- We really love the gorgeous gilt handles.
- Stamped underneath by maker CERAMICA LE TORRI.
- Made in Italy.
- Circa late 20th Century 1970's.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine charming used condition.
- Having some noticeable scuffs wear marks to the glaze & 2 small chips commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
15.5" High (39cm)
10" Wide (25cm)
7.5" Length (18cm)