Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Czech Mid 20th Century Attributed Frantisek Zemek Glass Small Bowl
Regular price £250.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £250
- 1 Czech Mid 20th Century Stunning Vintage Czech Mstisov glassworks attributed to Frantisek Zemek Glass Small Bowl.
- Beautifully hand made blown glass & believed to be attributed to Frantisek Zemek as part of his Rhapsody range.
- The Mstisov glassworks was originally called Eintrachthutte was founded in 1868 by F. Fishmann & sons.
- They started off making glass rods for jewellery industry and later expanded into tableware.
- Frantisek Zemek became chief designer in the 1950's.
- He was well known for his Rhapsody range of glass bowls & vases.
- Circa mid 20th century.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various noticeable wear, stains & scratches especially underneath at the base commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash on collection is welcome.
- Checkout our other exciting listings available in our shop.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approximate
3" High (8cm)
10" Width (25cm)
7" Depth (18cm)