Important 19th Century French Garden Fountain Spout Lead Lady " LA Pecheuse" Signed
- 1 Important Fine Charming Architectural Antique 19th Century French Garden Fountain Spout Display Lead Lady "The Fisherwoman" Signed.
- Inscribed title of the fountain is " LA Pecheuse" which translates from French to English as the fisherwoman.
- We where excited to discover that this fountain is signed by the French sculptor on top of the base shown in the pictures.
- 52cm high, she has such an elegant leaning pose.
- A great investment & a magnificent garden water spout feature.
- Made from lead.
- Circa 19th century.
- Origin from France.
- Heavy quality for its small size around 8kg approximate weight.
- Free standing.
- So sought after and desired.
- Provenance bought from an antiques dealer in Warwickshire.
- It would make such a wonderful feature for your garden, porch entrance areas.
- Free standing fully functional & stable.
Condition report, offered in fine old well worn weathered used condition.
Having various noticeable wear, tear, stains, rust, scuffs, chips, holes, cracking in places commensurate with old age.
You will need to buy a pump and attach it and also buy your own piping to connect to it, also to advise we have not tested this fountain spout and there are cracks holes which will cause leaks and it may need to be welded in places to make it watertight.International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting other collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
6.88" Length depth of the base at deepest point (17.5cm)