Cheshire Antiques Consultant
Victorian French Oil Painting Naive Portrait Young Boy Rabbit After John Walker
Regular price £750.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £750 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Exceptional Antique Victorian Original French Oil Painting Naive Portrait Folk Art Young Boy With Pet Rabbit After John Walker.
- In the style of similar to after the artist John Brown Walker
- Subject folk art portrait of young boy child.
- Oil on board.
- Set in a beautifully carved gilt wood acanthus frame.
- Circa late 19th century.
- Indistinctly signed by an unknown artist.
- With hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Purchased from a private fine art collector.
- We only buy and sell paintings based on their quality & significance.
- Condition report, offered in charming used condition.
- The frame is fragile & has some noticeable small carved wood pieces missing from the frame, cracking and having past glue repairs.
- Having age foxing to the back of the board, with some stains to the board on the front in places & craquelure also dust it will need a clean.
- International worldwide shipping is available,
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
20" High (51cm)
15.75" Wide (40cm)