19th Century Oil Painting Portrait Ginger Hair Rose Young Lady
- 1 Fine Art Antique 19th Century Oil Painting Portrait Beautiful Ginger Hair Young Lady.
- Subject side profile looking forwards half length portrait of a most beautiful young lady with ginger, she is wearing an earring in her ear and she has a pink rose in her thick flowing hair, wearing a blue and white dress, which is decorated profusely in pink floral petal decorations on her shoulder and arm areas, with her hand dainty thin fingers held up to her chin in a curious elegant pose.
- She is a lady of importance by the way she is dressed.
- Her complexion with rosy lush cheeks.
- Her face is incredible so elegant & pretty, with cherry red lips and her blue eyes.
- The detail especially to her slender hands are so exquisite and are the typical signs of a master artist
- Such master fine brushstroke control.
- English school.
- Indistinctly signed in the bottom corner.
- So finely painted oil on canvas.
- Winsor & Newton stamp on the back with a Newcastle frame makers label verso.
- Set in a rather ornate gilt frame.
- Hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa late 19th century dated 1870.
- Provenance bought from a high end auction label verso.
- We select & sell our paintings based solely upon quality & significance.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Good condition to the painting surface overall, with various craquelure, foxing to the canvas back, the frame is also in good order with some general wear, scuffs, minor chips commensurate with usage & age.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate