Victorian Oil Painting Portrait Young Lady Blue White Dress
- 1 Fine Work Of Art Antique Early Victorian 19th Century Oil Painting Portrait Beautiful Young Lady Wearing Pearl Pendant.
- Subject front profile head & shoulders portrait of an attractive beautiful Young Lady wearing a pearl pendant in a light blue & white dress with very ornate frills.
- Her dress and jewellery clearly indicate she has high society status.
- Her face is so elegant & pretty.
- Such master fine brushstroke control.
- Monogram signed by the artist AS.
- So finely painted oil on canvas
- Set in a rather ornate original fancy opulent gilt frame.
- Hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa mid 19th century early Victorian era dated 1844.
- Provenance bought from a high end auction label verso & inscribed verso also.
- We select & sell our paintings based solely upon quality & significance.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- The front painting surface in fair condition, having various craquelure, some minor paint loss and staining in places, various foxing to the back, the frame has various wear, old repairs, cracking, paint loss, chips & dust commensurate with usage & old age.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate