19th Century Small French Empire Stag Sculpture Signed Dargaud
- 1 Antique Small French Empire Stag Animal Brass Sculpture Signed Dargaud.
- Subject Stag animal.
- Well cast brass set on a decorative hand painted wood plinth base.
- Signed on the base by the French maker Dargaud.
- Paul-Joseph-Victor-Dargaud was a French artist & sculptor 1833 to 1933.
- So collectible & highly sought after.
- A great conversation piece for your guests.
- Circa late 19th century
- Origin from France.
- Condition report.
- Having natural aged patina.
- Offered in fine old charming used condition.
- Having a chip loss to part of one of the antlers at the top with general wear marks, scratches in places commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our exciting intriguing collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres approximate
Length depth of base (17cm)
Width of base (8.25cm)