Cheshire Antiques Consultant
19th Century Victorian Bronze Bulls Sculpture After Paul Edouard Delabrierre
Regular price £1,200.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BUY NOW £1200 FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
- 1 Fine Large Antique Victorian Bronze Bulls Male With Female Sculpture After Paul Edouard Delabrierre Marble Base.
- In the style similar to after Paul Edouard Delabrierre.
- Paul Edouard Delabrierre was born in Paris, France, in 1829. An important member of the Animalier school in late 19th Century Paris, Delabrierre studied art under the painter Delestre but found his true calling was the rendering of three-dimensional sculptures.
- Finest handmade cast bronze with stunning glass eyes.
- Beautifully detailed set on a stunning marble base with black velvet lining underneath.
- No makers mark and no foundry mark.
- Bought from out of a private museum collection.
- Having a beautiful patina.
- Circa late 19th century 1890's.
- Heavy quality unwrapped weight 13.5kg approximate.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having natural aged wear verdigris patina, various dust, scratches, part of the black velvet lining has been reglued back into place as it was loose commensurate with usage & old age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount, happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres approx
11.02" High (28cm)
19.29" Wide (49cm)
7.87" Length depth of the base (20cm