19th Century Victorian Liverpool Maritime Ships St George's Basin T Hargreaves
- 1 Fine Art Rare Original Antique Early Victorian 19th Century Watercolour Maritime Painting Liverpool Docks Ships Mersey St Nicolas Church View From St George's Basin.
- Signed by the English local Liverpool artist T Hargreaves.
- Subject historical marine view of Liverpool dock front on the Mersey.
- You can see the famous Church of Our Lady & Saint Nicholas of Liverpool. The site is said to have been a place of worship since 1257.
- The church is situated close to the river Mersey near the Pier Head.
- Having such beautifully controlled fine brush work.
- Watercolour on paper backed on board with glass cover.
- Set in a later gilt frame.
- Old gallery label verso Boydell Galleries.
- We only select & sell fine paintings based on their quality & significance.
- A superb collectors investment item.
- Weight unwrapped around 3kg.
- With hanging wire thread on the back ready for immediate home display.
- Circa mid 19th century dated 1842.
- Provenance bought from of a private museum art collection.
- Condition report offered in fine charming used condition.
- Having noticeable minor foxing, areas of stains to the painting surface & edges, minor loss of paint in places.
- With various scuffs, scratches, wear & small chips to the frame commensurate with usage & age.
- International worldwide shipping is available.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send a message thankyou.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery, if you order 2 or more items we can offer you extra discount happy shopping.
Dimensions in inches & centimetres of frame approximate
20.27" Height (51.5cm)
25.98" Width (66cm)
0.70" Length depth thickness of frame (1.8cm)