20th Century British Portrait Lady Celtic Princess Oil Painting
- 1 Fine Decorative British Lady Celtic Princess Portrait Oil Painting.
- Subject half length portrait front view of a beautiful Celtic Princess Lady in full dress.
- The lady looking towards the viewer she has striking green eyes and is wearig a large ruby on her forehead, she is wearing a maroon colour dress which has Celtic black and gold symbol decorations, wearing a gold spiral bangle on her arm and silver with emeralds bangle on her other arm.
- Inscribed verso by the artist and titled Celtic Princess and the artwork is numbered 061182.
- Such an unusual and highly collectible work of art.
- So finely painted oil on canvas.
- Set in a original frame.
- Provenance from an antiques dealer in Arundel.
- Hanging thread on the back ready for home display.
- Circa late 20th century dated 82 for 1982.
- We select & sell our paintings based solely upon subject, quality & significance.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- There are staining marks to the canvas surface as shown. Frame has various scuffs and chips losses commensurate with usage & age.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- International buyers worldwide shipping is available please ask for a quote.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery.
Dimensions in centimetres of the frame approximate