20th Century English Garden Stone Statue Of A Badger
- 1 Fine 20th Century English Garden Stone Statue Of A Handsome Badger.
- With excellent in the round modelling detail.
- Subject Badger animal.
- Made from composition stone.
- Perfect for a garden room or conservatory.
- Exceptionally well cast made having such wonderful such detail to the face and body.
- Badgers are short-legged omnivores in the family Mustelidae (which also includes the otters, wolverines, martens, minks, polecats, weasels, and ferrets). Badgers are a polyphyletic grouping and are not a natural taxonomic grouping: badgers are united by their squat bodies, adapted for fossorial activity. All belong to the caniform suborder of carnivoran mammals.
- Circa 20th century.
- Very heavy weighing just under 20kg.
- Highly sought after, reference source 1stdibs.
- A fantastic collectors gift.
- Condition report.
- Offered in fine used condition.
- Having various charming natural weathered patina wear, stains, scuffs, commensurate with usage & old age.
- International shipping worldwide is available please ask for a quote.
- Viewings are welcome by appointment only for customer support please send us a message.
- Cash upon collection is welcome.
- We offer our clients exceptional professional customer service.
- Browse our other exciting collections available in our shop gallery happy shopping.
Dimensions in centimetres approx
Length depth of base (58cm)